Are you a Nursing student? Would you like to learn how to find Peer-reviewed research articles for your Nursing assignments? Drop-in to the Notre Dame Campus Library on Friday 21 October 2016 from 1:00-1:45PM for a library instruction session.
- Who: Any Nursing students in any year are welcome to attend the Library Instruction session on the CINAHL database for Nursing.
- What: It will cover how to access CINAHL, what it is, why it is important, searching for articles, viewing patient care sheets and more. Learn about our other databases for health research.
- When: Friday, October 21st, 2016, 1 pm – 1:45 pm.
- Where: Library Classroom, Library, room CM29
- Why: Learn to find Peer-reviewed research articles for your Nursing assignments.
For any questions please contact Lynn Gibson at the Notre Dame Campus Library.