Featured Programs, Courses and More
- Administrative Assistant Program — Info Sessions Available
- Business Analyst Program
- NEW! E-Commerce Webinar Series
- Educational Assistant Certificate Program
- NEW! Film Training Starter Pack
- NEW! Manitoba Side Hustles 101 Course
- NEW! Micro-credential Online Courses
- Power Engineering – 5th Class Program — Full-time Fast-track (17 Weeks)
- Small Motor Mechanics Program
- Software Development Program
- NEW! The Adaptable Leader – Free Online Workshop
Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
Continuing education and lifelong learning are the cornerstones of personal and professional success. Reaching your goals requires a modern education that works with your busy schedule.
Red River College offers a unique blend of specialized education and practical experience available through part-time and online programs and courses. Our industry-experienced instructors provide a detailed look into today’s working world while preparing you for tomorrow’s.
Whether you’re looking to build on your existing post-secondary credentials, upgrade your skills to advance in your career or switch to a brand new career, RRC provides part-time and online education that will help you thrive in your career.
Prepare for the future of work with RRC.
Invest in yourself. RRC offers hundreds of industry-recognized part-time certificate programs that deliver the hands-on training you’ll need to succeed in your career. Programs are offered at times and in formats that can easily fit your lifestyle. Certificate programs can be completed through courses taught in the classroom, online or by blended delivery.
Advance your career, learn a new skill, or spark a new passion. With hundreds of courses, workshops and seminars, what would you like to learn today?
When it comes to pursuing educational goals, location and scheduling are no longer obstacles. Distance education is offered through select RRC programs and courses.
For part-time programs and courses offered at our Regional Campuses, please check with the campus directly: