The Student Service Centres serve as the information centre and the first point of contact for all students and visitors to the campus. The Centres offer a variety of services in one convenient location.
- Applications for full-time programs
- Continuing Education registrations
- Program and course information
- Tuition and fee payments
- Photo ID cards
- Parking (Notre Dame Campus only)
Student Service Centre
We’re committed to providing excellent service and support to our students.
We continue to follow recommendations from public health to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and are taking the necessary steps to help keep everyone safe.
The Student Service Centre is currently available to support students by phone and email. In-person service is available by appointment only. Please call 204-632-2327 to book an appointment.
Phone and Email
Monday to Thursday: 8am – 3:45pm
Friday: 9am – 3:45pm
Photo ID Cards
Photo ID cards are available at the Student Service Centres or by uploading a photograph of yourself to your Student Self-Serve account for processing. Photo ID cards are required for identification purposes and for accessing College services such as fitness centres, computer labs, libraries and for writing exams.
Requirements for the Photo ID Card upload option:
- You must be a currently admitted student
- The photo you upload must be a passport-style photograph:
- The focus must be clear and sharp
- Your eyes should be open and clearly visible
- The lighting should be even, with no shadows, glare, or flash reflections
- Your face and shoulders must face the camera straight-on, and be centred and squared
- The background should be plain white or light-coloured
- Your photo must be an original that has not been altered in any way or cropped from an existing photo
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format, 5 MB max
- You will need to provide proof of identity in the form of government-issued identification when you pick up your Photo ID Card.
Once your card is ready, you’ll receive an email saying it’s available for pick-up at a Student Service Centre.