Students in graduation robes

Document Request

This Document Request Form makes it quicker and easier to request your academic documents.

This form is to be completed when a current or former student is requesting one of the following documents outlined below. Before placing a request, we ask you to verify all information before submitting.

Note: See below for details on each document type and when they should be requested. Requests made in error will not be refunded.

Standard processing time is 2-5 business days.

Document Types

Confirmation of Enrolment (Domestic)

Requested by some RESPs, banks and healthcare insurance providers, an Enrolment Confirmation letter is an official letter issued by the College. A standard Enrolment Confirmation letter specifies a student’s:

  • student number
  • program name
  • date for the term(s) registered
  • full-time or part-time status

Confirmation of Enrolment (International)

International Confirmation of Enrolment (ICOE) letters are designed to provide IRCC with the information that they will require in order to process various applications such as study permits (including extensions) and co-op work permits. ICOE letters may also be used as proof of enrolment for students needing to travel to Canada and who do not have a valid Letter of Acceptance to use.

Confirmation of Graduation

This is to certify that you received a certificate, diploma or degree at RRC Polytech and that you met the requirements for your program and are eligible to graduate. This letter can only be issued once all final grades have been posted and you have your graduating status on your transcript.

Note: If you are a recent International graduate, please contact International Education for your confirmation letter.

Convocation Invite Letter

Many students wish to invite family from outside of Canada to attend their graduation ceremony. If they need an official letter for their temporary resident visa application you will need to request a Convocation Invite Letter (which can be done requested at the end of your graduating term). The letter of invitation is given to the person you are inviting to Canada; they then submit this letter to the Canadian Embassy or Consulate outside of Canada, when they apply for their temporary resident visa.

Letter of Academic Standing

Students may need an official letter from the College confirming their academic status, including whether they are full-time and in good academic standing. The College can prepare these letters at a student’s request.

Letter of Non-Enrolment

An official letter stating that you have not attended RRC Polytech. Post-secondary institutions may request this if you have indicated RRC Polytech on their application forms.

If you previously attended RRC Polytech and withdrew from your program you may also use the Letter of Non-Enrolment as confirmation of withdrawal.

Letter of Permission

If you are attending another post-secondary institution, you may be required to provide a letter of permission. A Letter of Permission is formal authorization for a student to take a course at another accredited postsecondary institution for credit towards their program.

Confirmation of enrolment for current academic year – Cannot be processed until after students have completed registration. Please do not submit multiple requests as this may cause a delay in your request.

Confirmation of enrolment for student loan purposes – do not require an official letter. Student loans will provide you instructions on what confirmation requests. 

Unofficial Transcripts – Available via your HUB account under Grades

Payment Receipts – Current students can access electronic receipts via their Self-Service – Account Summary.

Registration Statements – Access this via your Self-Service – Registration Statements.

Convocation Invite – Can only be requested if you’re enrolled in your last term and a specified program convocation date has been posted on the convocation webpage. Please place a separate request for each household should you be inviting guests who do not reside together. An additional fee of $18.90 will be charged for each additional household.

Document Request Form

Student Information


Document Requests

Program type
What type of document?
Is this for a program you took prior to 1981?
If yes, there is a $115.50 archive search fee.

Family Information

Letter of Permission Course Information

Delivery Method

Please pick a delivery method:
Third Party Delivery Information

Total Cost

Note: Once you have submitted the form, please review our payment options below. If payment has not been received within three business days, your request will be cancelled.

Payment Options

E-Transfer – Transfer funds via email to If you choose this option, you must include your student number, full name, date of birth and payment type (e.g. Confirmation of Enrolment, Convocation Invite Letter, etc.) in the email message field prior to sending. If you do not know your student number, please provide your email address in the message field.

Phone – If you are/were in a full-time program and your request will be with Student Services, please call our general line at 204-632-2327 for credit card payments over the phone. If you are paying for a part-time program request, please call Continuing Education at 204-694-1789 for credit card payment over the phone.

Note: If you will be picking up your Confirmation of Enrolment, we recommend visiting us at the Student Services Centre as we can print it off for you at within a few minutes. The fee can be paid in person.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

RRC Polytech campuses are located on the lands of Anishinaabe, Ininiwak, Anishininew, Dakota, and Dené, and the National Homeland of the Red River Métis.

We recognize and honour Treaty 3 Territory Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the source of Winnipeg’s clean drinking water. In addition, we acknowledge Treaty Territories which provide us with access to electricity we use in both our personal and professional lives.

Learn more ›