Looking for a way to fast-track your learning?
Red River College is offering Intersession from May 10 to June 25, 2021, to help full-time, part-time, and future students achieve their career-related educational goals.
Intersession is a great opportunity to lighten next year’s study load, take a course over, or get a jump on your studies as a new student. In many cases you can earn credit towards more than one program in seven weeks or less.
Take advantage of Intersession to achieve your career goals at Red River College.
For course descriptions, fees, and information on how to apply, visit the online course catalogue.
Fees are shown in the course listings and include a non-refundable $50 administration fee.
Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Please make cheques payable to Red River College (post-dated cheques are not accepted).
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Debit card payments are accepted for in-person registration by appointment only.
- Payment plans are not available.
Confirmation of registration
Online registration will be confirmed by email, including important information such as class dates, times and locations.
All students registering for practicums must complete all prerequisite courses. As practicum placements are arranged individually, students must contact their practicum coordinators for placements during registration.
ECE practicum registrants must meet with the program coordinator (Sue Narozniak – email@example.com) in advance of registering (or to pre-register) for the practicum. Online registration is not available for practicums.
Practicum registration deadline is April 2, 2021, at 4pm.
A Course Withdrawal Form must be completed if you wish to drop or withdraw from a course. The voluntary withdrawal deadline for academic courses (excluding practicums) is June 16, 2021.
- Partial refunds are available up to the day before the start of the second class.
- Refunds are subject to a $50 administration fee.
- Approved refunds will be issued by credit card or cheque within 15 business days.
For further information, contact RRC’s Student Service Centre.