Campus Tours for Future Students
If you haven’t applied to RRC Polytech yet, come experience it for yourself.
Hear about the student experience from our tour guides and consider what a polytechnic education can look like for you.
Who should register
- Future students and their supporters: campus tours are for future students (in Grades 11 and 12 or mature learners) who haven’t applied to RRC Polytech yet. If you are supporting a future student making an informed decision about their post-secondary education, you’re more than welcome to join them on a campus tour!
- Recent applicants and accepted students: if you have recently applied or have already been accepted into an RRC Polytech program, further communication about campus tours and orientation sessions will be sent out closer to the program start date.
- International students: please connect with our International Education team to request a tour.
- Group/school tours: we encourage groups, or schools that are interested in visiting RRC Polytech to attend Open Doors – RRC Polytech’s Open House.
About Future Student Campus Tours
What to expect?
Our student-led tours will provide a general overview of what our campuses have to offer. For questions about admission requirements, application processes and program specifics, we would encourage you to connect with our Student Recruitment team directly for further assistance.
What is included in the campus tour?
The following stops will be included for our Notre Dame Campus and Exchange District campus tours:
- Program spaces (select lecture theatres, classrooms and labs)
- Lounges and study spaces
- Fitness centre
- Campus store
- Student Support Services
- Student Service Centre
- Indigenous Student Support Centre
- And more!
Meet your tour guides
Tour Guide for the Notre Dame Campus
Jo-Ann is a Métis student in her second-year of Community Development who is passionate about education and tourism to promote Truth and Reconciliation. When Jo-Ann isn’t on campus studying, you will find her on a geocaching adventure or singing karaoke with friends.
Tour Guide for the Exchange Dame Campus
Noah is a third-year Business Administration student who is majoring in Marketing. When Noah isn’t on campus studying, you will find him at a Winnipeg Jets game or hitting up the outdoor rink with his buddies.
Register Now – Campus Tour Options
Explore below four different tours dedicated to prospective students who haven’t applied to RRC Polytech yet. If you are unsure about which campus to visit, use the Program Explorer to see which campus your program of interest takes place at.
Notre Dame Campus
Visit RRC Polytech’s largest campus! Home to our programs in Health Sciences, Skilled Trades, Engineering and Construction Technology, Transportation Technology, Community Services, Education and more.
See upcoming tours >
Discover RRC Polytech’s residence, located in the heart of the Exchange District.
Book a tour >