The mission of Security Services at Red River College is to assist in providing a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and visitors. To accomplish this, Security Services continues to raise the professionalism of our staff through training and education, as well as:
- Establish, promote, and encourage crime prevention programs on campus.
- Educate students and staff in areas of crime awareness.
- Ensuring security personnel become more service orientated.
Safe Walk Program
Safe Walk is a service that provides escorts for students, staff and visitors between two points at the Notre Dame Campus or Exchange District Campus, or to a point in close proximity to the College (including parking lots).
- Foot patrols
- Mobile patrols
- Access/key control
- Security audit
- Crime prevention/PR
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Lost and found
If there is a medical emergency and the Health Center is closed, please contact Security Services. All personnel are trained in emergency first aid/CPR and can assist if 911 needs to be called.