Accessibility at RRC Polytech
Red River College Polytechnic is committed to providing barrier-free access to educational programs, services and facilities. Various stakeholders at our College works collaboratively with students, faculty and support staff to identify and implement strategies to ensure that individuals in the Red River College Polytechnic community have equal opportunity to achieve their employment and educational goals.
In 2013, the Province of Manitoba announced the Accessibilities for Manitobans Act, which requires organizations to develop and implement plans to enhance accessibility in five areas: Customer Service, Employment, Information and Communications, Built Environment and Transportation.
We value your suggestions on how to improve the accessibility webpage as well as accessibility services across Red River College Polytechnic campuses. Tell us about your experiences and help us create a more inclusive environment using the form below! Alternatively, you can reach out to us by phone at 204-632-2004 to provide feedback.
- The Accessibility for Manitobans Act
- Manitoba Disability Issues Office (DIO)
- Disability Employment Awareness Month
- The Human Rights Code
- The Constitution Act
- Personal Health Information Act
- Accessibility Legislation (DIO)
- Customer Service Accessibility Standard
- Red River College Polytechnic’s Accessibility Services