Red River College’s Assessment Services creates and administers entrance and diagnostic academic testing for College programs to help students determine their overall academic readiness for their program and desired career.
The staff at Assessment Services also work with students to help them prepare for College by determining and improving their academic readiness.
How do I prepare for the tests?
We recommend that you study before taking your admission test(s). The following study guides and online resources provide a starting point for your preparation.
- Nursing Programs and Health Care Aide Programs
- Business Information Technology
- Access Nursing
- Allied Health Sciences
- International Education
- Special Admissions
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Creative Communications
- Academic Communication Assessment
- English Skills Assessment
- Community Economic Development
- Community Services including: