Red River College’s Assessment Services creates and administers entrance and diagnostic academic testing for College programs to help students determine their overall academic readiness for their program and desired career.
The staff at Assessment Services also work with students to help them prepare for College by determining and improving their academic readiness.
How do I prepare for the tests?
We recommend that you study before taking your admission test(s). The following study guides and online resources provide a starting point for your preparation.
- Academic Communication Assessment
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Allied Health Sciences
- Business Information Technology
- Community Services, which includes:
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Program
- Early Childhood Education Workplace Program
- Child & Youth Care Program
- Disability and Community Support Program
- English Skills Assessment
- Multiple Mini Interviews
- Special Admissions