The Technology Access Centre for Aerospace & Manufacturing (TACAM) enables aerospace and manufacturing organizations to access Red River College’s capability, equipment, assets and expertise, which opens up a world of opportunity and an unparalleled level of access to advanced innovation and productivity.
Engage with TACAM
- Applied Research and Technology Validation: Research, test and demonstrate new processes, products or materials without interrupting your production.
- Technical Services: Leverage our advanced manufacturing and aerospace expertise and resources to address your technological problem or opportunity.
- Training and Technology/Knowledge Transfer: Train your workforce – effectively and affordable – for current and/or future needs.
- Access Highly-Qualified Personnel: Work with students or recent grads as part of a co-op placement or internship.
Areas of Focus
There are three main areas of focus within the TAC, including:
- Advanced Materials (including Composites) & Bonding
- Imaging, Robotics & Automation
- Industrial Simulation & Visualization
While we have these three broad areas of focus, we also work with industry in areas they identify as important, especially in training – contact us with your ideas!