Propelling Manitoba’s aerospace and manufacturing industries to new heights of innovation
The Technology Access Centre for Aerospace & Manufacturing (TACAM) supports real-world industry research projects from organizations seeking enhanced access to the best Red River College has to offer, including researchers, staff, students and facilities.
We support innovation and productivity improvement through:
- Applied Research and Development by researching, testing and demonstrating new processes, products or materials without interrupting your production.
- Technical and Business Services by leveraging our advanced manufacturing and aerospace expertise and resources to address your technological problem or opportunity.
- Training and Technology Diffusion by training your workforce — effectively and affordably — for current and/or future needs.
Companies partner with us because of our experience and expertise in:
- Advanced manufacturing and materials
- Smart Factory/Learning Factory
- Manufacturing Automation and Robotics
- Rapid prototyping technologies
- Non-destructive inspection
- Physical and computer-based simulations
We also work with industry in other areas that are important to them. If you have a project, talk to us about shaping a custom solution that meets your needs.
We have a proven track record of success helping Manitoba’s aerospace and manufacturing industries achieve their goals. Find out more about the ways we can help you and your organization.