Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success.
In support of Red River College’s Strategic Plan, Human Resource Services and Staff Learning and Development are committed to delivering professional and timely consultative services on a full range of Human Resource functions to all employees.
In addition to participating and contributing to College-wide initiatives, we deliver professional consultative services in areas including:
- Recruitment and Selection – ensuring maintenance of a competent and effective workforce.
- Job Evaluation – that is consistent and equitably applied
- Organizational Design
- Labour Relations – managing grievances, facilitating discussions to resolve disputes and investigating complaints, and contract negotiations
- Advisory, Consulting and Counseling for:
- Performance Management
- Employee Development Planning
- Succession Planning
- Absenteeism Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Policy and Collective Agreement Interpretation
- Supportive Employment Services – including facilitating return to work plans and workplace accommodations
- Learning and Development – an array of learning opportunities aimed at enhancing organizational and professional effectiveness
For more information, see the complete list of Red River College Human Resource Services staff and the Schools/Departments they support.