How To Apply
Full-time Program Application
Before applying, ensure you have reviewed your program’s admission requirements and confirmed you can meet the requirements and related deadlines.
Remember, once you have submitted your application and paid the application fee, you will need to provide your required documentation within 30 days (unless otherwise noted in your program’s admission requirements).
Online applications and payments are the quickest and easiest way to apply and are processed much faster than paper applications and other payment methods.
You’ll start your online application by creating an account with Red River College that will allow you to:
- Work on your application over several sessions
- Provide information about your academic history
- Upload required documents (for specific programs) and check the status of them
- Update your personal information
- Request information about RRC services
- View your final application
After completing, electronically signing and dating the online application form, choose ‘Save Application.’ The College must then receive payment of the application fee before processing of your application will begin. If your program has a waitlist, your waitlist date will be the date your application fee is paid. Payment options include:
- Online (Visa or MasterCard) – after saving your completed application, choose ‘Submit Application’. Your credit card payment will be processed through a secure server, which keeps your information confidential. Please note that we currently do not accept pre-paid credit or debit cards, including Visa Debit.
- Mail – mail a cheque to one of our Student Service Centres. If the name and address on the cheque are not yours, be sure to include your name and address so we can match the payment to your application.
- In Person – pay by cash, cheque, money order, Visa, or MasterCard at one of our Student Service Centres.
If you do not have access to the online application, complete our PDF application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail as per the instructions on the form. However, we encourage you to submit an online application as submission of a paper application will delay processing which could affect your place on a waitlist.
Additionally, you will not be able to electronically upload required documents, check the submission status of your documents, or update your personal information (email or home address, phone number, etc.) outside of regular College business hours.
Computers are available for use at RRC’s Notre Dame Campus Student Service Centre, RRC’s libraries, public libraries, and high schools.
Part-time and Online Education Courses
With more than 100 career-related programs and courses available part-time via classroom or online delivery, RRC provides flexible, accessible, quality education designed to help you succeed.
Explore our courses and programs and find out why our quality education will give you both the knowledge and experience you need for a successful career.
International Student Application
You must pay your non-refundable/non-transferable deposit by the due date to hold your seat in your program. Failing to pay your deposit will cause your application to be cancelled.
You’ll be registered into classes approximately one month prior to the term start date and your program/student fee details, online payment options, and timetable will be available through WebAdvisor (accessible via RRC HUB).
Top 10 Checklist
If you’ve submitted an application to a Red River College program, you can refer to the Top 10 Checklist for New Students. The checklist will remind you of the important things to keep in mind before you begin your studies.