Live, Work and Study in the Heart of Canada
Applied learning at Red River College is one of the most affordable and efficient ways for international students to gain the job skills and experience needed to be considered for immigration to Canada.
(If you live in China, you can watch the video on Youku)
Winter Break (Dec 24 – Jan 1)
We hope that you are enjoying this Holiday Season!
The College will be closed for the Winter Break between Monday, December 24, 2018, and Tuesday, January 1, 2019. Our offices will be closed and we will not be checking emails during this time. We will re-open on January 2, 2019.
Click here for more information and answers to some questions you may have.
Red River College’s International Education Office helps you make the adjustment to life in Canada and offers a full range of services to help you during your studies.
- Process your application and act as your representative to ensure timely admission and registration assistance
- Offer you special counseling and advice to ensure your studies are successful and your time in Canada is enjoyable
- Provide homestay, student residence, and accommodation referrals
- Organize workshops on income tax and immigration regulations
- Organize international student activities