- Applicant Declaration for Check Documents
- Application for Awards, Bursaries and Scholarships
- Full-time Application Instructions
- Sponsorship Authorization for Full-time Students
- Consent to Release Applicant/Student Information Form
- Course Add/Drop for Full-time Programs Form
- Course Audit Form
- Course Credit/Grade Transfer Form
- Criminal Record Checks
- Full-time Program Withdrawal Form
- Payment Plan
- Student Appeal Form
Part-time and Online Education Forms
- Part-time Registration Form
- Part-time Registration Form – Seniors 60+ (Tuition-free)
- Sponsorship Authorization for Part-time Students
Teacher Education Programs
Duplicate Transcripts, Certificates and Diplomas
Program Course Descriptions
To request a program outline, course description(s) or course outline(s) please submit a completed Program Course Outline Request Form along with payment or call 204-632-2327 or 1-800-903-7707 (full-time programs) or 204-694-1789 or 1-866-242-7073 (Continuing Education students).
Enrolment Verification Documents
To request a confirmation of enrolment, enrolment verification, completion of RESP/Scholarship Trust forms, letter of permission or letter of graduation, please submit a completed Document Request Form along with payment or call 204-632-2327 or 1-800-903-7707 (full-time programs) or 204-694-1789 or 1-866-242-7073 (Continuing Education students).
If the name listed on your official transcripts does not match your current name, or if you have legally changed your name since you last attended Red River College, you will be required to provide proof of name change.
Documents accepted as proof of name change include Manitoba Vital Statistics or other government issued Certificate of Marriage or Certificate of Change of Name provided the document references both your previous name and current name.
Original documentation may be submitted to a Student Service Centre. Upon request, your original documents will be returned to you when your record has been adjusted.