- Applicant Declaration for Check Documents
- Application for Awards, Bursaries and Scholarships
- Full-time Application Instructions
- Sponsorship Authorization for Full-time Students
- Consent to Release Applicant/Student Information Form
- Course Add/Drop for Full-time Programs Form
- Course Audit Form
- Course Credit/Grade Transfer Form
- Criminal Record Checks
- Full-time Program Withdrawal Form
- Payment Plan
- Student Appeal Form
Part-time and Online Education Forms
- Part-time Registration Form
- Part-time Registration Form – Seniors 60+ (Tuition-free)
- Sponsorship Authorization for Part-time Students
Teacher Education Programs
Duplicate Transcripts, Certificates and Diplomas
Program Course Descriptions
Program course descriptions are brief overviews of the courses within a program. To request a program course description(s), please complete the form. Please note that course descriptions are subject to fees.
If you are looking for Continuing Education Course Descriptions, please call 204-694-1789 or 1-866-242-7073.
Enrolment Verification Documents
To request a confirmation of enrolment, enrolment verification, completion of RESP/Scholarship Trust forms, letter of permission or letter of graduation, please submit a completed Document Request Form along with payment or call 204-632-2327 or 1-800-903-7707 (full-time programs) or 204-694-1789 or 1-866-242-7073 (Continuing Education students).
If the name listed on your official transcripts does not match your current name, or if you have legally changed your name since you last attended Red River College Polytechnic, you will be required to provide proof of name change.
Documents accepted as proof of name change include Manitoba Vital Statistics or other government issued Certificate of Marriage or Certificate of Change of Name provided the document references both your previous name and current name.
Original documentation may be submitted to a Student Service Centre. Upon request, your original documents will be returned to you when your record has been adjusted.