Red River College’s Campus Stores sells everything from books and course supplies to RRC-branded merchandise and stationery.
The Campus Store has three goals:
- Ensure students are able to easily acquire the course materials they need at reasonable prices
- Make every effort to meet the day-to-day needs of students, faculty and staff.
- Support your academic career and school spirit by offering other merchandise, which includes backpacks, giftware, frames, clothing, stationery and much more.
We accept cash, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, sponsorships, and RRC gift cards.
Did you know the RRC Campus Store…
- Is owned and operated by Red River College.
- Does over $5 million in annual sales. All money remaining after the cost of running the Campus Store are used by RRC towards the cost of operating the College.
- Saved students over a quarter of a million dollars in the last two years through the sale of used books.
- Extends its hours of operation at the beginning of each term. Check out our Facebook and Instagram accounts approximately two weeks prior to get the exact dates and times.
- Offers students the ability to order books online and have them delivered.
- Between the two locations, Notre Dame Campus and Roblin Centre, we employ 12 permanent staff and 10-15 casual student employee’s at the beginning of the fall term.
- Will special order in the book you need if we do not have it in stock.