Students in graduation robes


Requesting Official Transcripts

Official transcripts from Red River College Polytechnic are issued and accessed through MyCreds, a digital credential platform for certifying, sharing and verifying academic credentials. These digital transcripts can be shared securely with educational institutions, employers and other third parties. You can access official transcripts faster and share them worldwide.

Official transcripts must be requested using one of the methods outlined below. A fee of $28 plus GST will be charged for each copy shared with recipients through the MyCreds portal.

Important: Do not submit payment or include payment information on the request form. Payments for transcripts will now be processed through MyCreds. If you require more information on paying for your transcript, inquiries can be forwarded to

  • Official transcripts will not be issued if there are outstanding financial obligations to Red River College Polytechnic.
  • Adult Learning Centre Students will need to contact their ALC Administrator to request a High School Transcript. See a list of Adult Learning Centres ›
  • You may access your grade report via HUB to view information as it will be noted on your official transcript.
  • Please wait 24 hours after grade has been received and posted to HUB to request an updated transcript through MyCreds.
  • If you have recently completed your program, your graduation package, including your parchment and official transcript, will be mailed to you at no charge within four weeks.
  • If picking up transcript in person, payment will be required at the time of pick-up.
    • Exact change is required when making cash payment.

Submit a Request

To submit request and official transcript or parchment, order your transcript by completing the Transcript Request form.

Contact Us

Phone: 204-632-2327
Toll-free: 1-800-903-7707

Student Service Centre Hours ›

Frequently Asked Questions

What information is on the Official Transcript?

A Red River College Polytechnic official transcript is a complete record of a student’s academic history at Red River College Polytechnic, including all courses taken, grades earned, academic progress, honours and graduation information.

Important: Downloaded transcripts are not official as they are subject to tampering and their authenticity cannot be verified by the receiver.

What is MyCreds?

MyCreds™ | MesCertif™ is owned by the Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (ARUCC). It is a national credential wallet for post-secondary learners that has been created by Canadian higher education leadership. It represents an example of how ARUCC and Canadian colleges, institutes and universities are committed to ensuring official and secure document exchange and adhering to the Groningen Declaration Network (GDN) principles, which emphasize, “Citizens worldwide should be able to consult and share their authentic educational data with whomever they want, whenever they want, wherever.” ARUCC became a signatory to the GDN principles in 2015.

Is a digital transcript issued through MyCreds an official Red River College Polytechnic document?

Documents issued through MyCreds contain digital signatures that meet the legal requirements of certified digital documents in countries around the world. When students/alumni share their documents with third parties through the MyCreds portal, these digital signatures ensure their authenticity as a document issued by Red River College Polytechnic.

How do I ensure the authenticity of Red River College Polytechnic’s official transcript issued through the MyCreds platform?

Digital transcripts are official only when bearing the Blue Ribbon Symbol and a valid digital certification issued by GlobalSign CA for Adobe.

A document is only considered official and is a trusted document if a recipient receives it in an email sent by MyCreds. The URL should start with

A transcript routed to a recipient from an individual personal email is not official.

When you view the document through the MyCreds portal, you should see that:

  • Document status says Available.
  • The document has the Certified blue ribbon symbol.
  • You can view the certificate information

How do I register for a MyCreds Account?

See the tips page.

How do I access my official transcript once I created an account with MyCreds?

See Viewing and Sharing your Official Transcript on our Tips page. 

How do I Pay for an Official Transcript?

Instead of paying a fee per paper transcript at Red River College Polytechnic, you will purchase share credits through the MyCreds portal. Each share credit equals the cost of the transcript and will allow you to share the secure digital transcript with one recipient, such as an educational institution or employer.

What if I forget my password?

You can reset your password for your MyCreds account by clicking on the ‘Can’t Sign In?’ link on the login page. This will send a reset password email to your student email address.

Make sure you use the same email address that you used to create your MyCreds account.

I reset my password using the ‘Can’t Sign In’ link but I have not received an email.

Please check your spam and junk folders and make sure you used the same email address as the one you used to register.

The reset password email will be sent to the primary email address that you have set for your MyCreds account.

If issues persist, please contact the Student Service Centre.

What if I can’t see my transcript in my MyCreds account?

Please check the MyCreds email sent by Red River College Polytechnic and click the link in the email to access your transcript.

If you are not able to access your transcript, please contact the Student Service Centre to ensure the transcript has been uploaded to MyCreds, and what personal email account was on file. 

Be sure to provide details including the email address you used to log into your MyCreds accounts as well as your Red River College Polytechnic student number.

Can a share my digital transcript with an organization that is not listed as a “registered organization”?

Not all organizations are set up as a “registered organization”. That is okay. You can still provide them access to your transcript in your MyCreds account.

Please share your transcript using the “Generate a link to my documents” option within your MyCreds account and specify the recipient email in the “Recipient Email” field on the “Document sharing” form. This will send an email to the recipient with the link to access the document. For more information, see the tips page.

How do I know my transcript has reached its destination?

When you first share a transcript, a notice appears in the top right hand corner of your screen to let you know your share was successful. In addition, when your transcript in your MyCreds account, you will find a summary at the top right part of your screen that is called “History”. Click on this to see the summary of actions you took for that document.

Can I still request a paper copy of my official transcript?

During the transition period of Red River College Polytechnic joining MyCreds, we will accommodate paper transcript requests. Eventually we will discontinue this option, as digital transcripts are more efficient, quicker and a more convenient way of accessing and sharing official transcripts.

You will need to contact the Student Service Centre to request a paper copy of your official transcript.

How do I cancel sharing my transcript?

Go into your MyCreds account, click on “Sharing” (located in the left navigation bar), and make adjustments by clicking on “Disable”. This button is located on the far right side of any document or credential in your MyCreds account. You can also extend and change the time period for access through the same “Sharing” link.

Note: It is not possible to cancel a share of a document after you have sent it to someone.

If I have a question about the content of my transcript (misspelled name, grades, etc.) Whom do I contact?

For questions in regards to the content of your transcript, please contact Red River College Polytechnic’s Student Service Centre.

If I have a question related to the cost of a Red River College Polytechnic transcript, who can I contact?

Please contact Red River College Polytechnic’s Student Service Centre for more information.

What kinds of cards can I use for payment?

Most major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.

How do I request a transcript for my Post Graduate Work Permit?

Please share your transcript with yourself via email using the “Generate a link to my documents” option within your MyCreds account. Enter your personal email address in the “Recipient Email” field on the “Document Sharing form”. This will send and email to your personal email address with a link to access and download a copy of your transcript. You will then be able to upload a copy of your transcript to your Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada account.

For more information on how to share your transcript, see the tips page ›

RRC Polytech campuses are located on the lands of Anishinaabe, Ininiwak, Anishininew, Dakota, and Dené, and the National Homeland of the Red River Métis.

We recognize and honour Treaty 3 Territory Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the source of Winnipeg’s clean drinking water. In addition, we acknowledge Treaty Territories which provide us with access to electricity we use in both our personal and professional lives.

Learn more ›