Tuition fees are due on the first day of the term. It is imperative that all students follow the terms of your agreement with Red River College Polytechnic.
Students that are approved for payment plans are not exempt from certain Red River College Polytechnic Policies including:
- Students on a payment plan are still required to follow withdrawal dates and procedures for exiting out of courses.
- All outstanding amounts will be subject to College collection procedures.
Red River College Polytechnic does require the following understanding regarding payment plans;
- The College requires students to make payment arrangements prior to term start date.
- This form is only for tuition fees (application fees and deposits not eligible).
- Payments are made on a monthly or bi-monthly (two payments per month) basis.
- Payment amounts will be of equal amount over length of term.
- Tuition amounts are paid in full prior to term completion.
- The Payment Plan form is only for full-time domestic students (part-time students not eligible). If you’re an international student, please contact the International Education office.
Additional information can be found in our fees section.
Payment plan dates cannot be changed once inputted into the system, students are responsible for ensuring they can meet the deadlines that have been agreed upon.
Once received and reviewed, you will be notified if your payment plan application was approved and a confirmation of your payment schedule will be sent for your records. It is your responsibility to make all payments in the payment plan schedule by the dates indicated.