Trades and Transportation Courses
The programs and courses listed below are eligible for a 10% rebate (fall 2019 only).
Learn more about the rebate.
Applied Learning. Hands-on Projects.
Always on the cutting edge of innovation, Red River College uses the latest technology — along with experienced faculty and mentors from industry — to engage students in applied learning. With our state-of-the-art classrooms and shops, we work closely with industry to provide unparalleled learning for students interested in skilled trades and transportation technology.
Trades and Transportation Programs and Courses
Click on a program or course below to find out more information, including dates, fees, locations and how to register. All programs are part-time unless otherwise stated.
- Building Construction Technician
- CADD Training
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Technician
- Construction Management
- Design Drafting Technician
- Driver Instructor Training
- Fire Alarm Technician
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- Industrial Supervision
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Operations Management
- Power Engineering
- Quality Systems Management & Applications
- Railway Conductor (Full-time program)
- Small Motor Mechanics
- Transportation and Logistics Management
- Trade and Industrial Skills
- Featured Course: Gasfitter Red Seal Upgrade
- Trades Qualification
- Warehousing and Distribution