The interactions between families and health is an important aspect of being a nurse.
Did you know that RRC Library has many great resources for family centered care? Check out our guide on Family Nursing for links to many resources (print and electronic).
Find the FAMILY NURSING guide here:
- Go to library.rrc.ca
- Click on “Your GUIDE is ready.”
- Select the subject box – Family Nursing is in the Nursing, Allied Health & Life Sciences section – to see all the guides on this subject
- Click the desired guide and you have a great starting point.
Other guides you may find interesting:
- Nursing (rrclibrary.libguides.com/nursing )
- Evidence-Based, Quantitative and Qualitative Research (rrclibrary.libguides.com/nursing_research)
What is a Guide?
Guides are a starting spot for students looking for more information on a particular topic in the collection. A guide will typically include featured books and journals (both print and electronic), databases, Videos (DVDs and streaming) and websites. They may also include specialized information specific to the topic (i.e. WHIMIS or resources specific to an assignment).
Do not hesitate to contact guide owners (information is on the guide) if you have any suggestions to improve this guide (content or special interest areas) or stop by the library – we would love to hear from you. If you would like to see a specific guide for a particular topic please let us know.
We encourage you to share this resource with your students, include it on your Learn site and help us promote this Library tool.