Come explore the Indigenous Culinary Arts guide for resources on this latest trend in the culinary field. Whether you are exploring your Indigenous heritage or want to cook healthier, more traditional meals, this guide has something for everyone. Want to become more land based in your lifestyle, consider planting a Three Sister Garden next summer or harvesting wild rice in this great province. This guide has something for everyone.
Find the INDIGENOUS CULINARY ARTS guide here:
- Go to library.rrc.ca
- Click on “Your GUIDE is ready“
- Select the subject box – INDIGENOUS CUINARY ARTS is in the INDIGENOUS EDUCATION section – to see all the guides on this subject
- Click the desired guide and you have a great starting point.
Other guides you may find interesting:
- Food and Kitchen Safety(rrclibrary.libguides.com/FoodKitchenSafety)
- Restaurant Management(libguides.com/restaurant)
- Culinary Arts (rrclibrary.libguides.com/Culinary)
What is a Guide?
Guides are curated web pages created by our library staff. Many people who are starting to explore a topic aren’t sure where to start – there are so many options and it can be overwhelming.
Guides are a starting spot for students looking for more information on a particular topic in the collection. A guide will typically include featured books and journals (both print and electronic), databases, Videos (DVDs and streaming) and websites. They may also include specialized information specific to the topic (i.e. WHIMIS or resources specific to an assignment).
Do not hesitate to contact guide owners (information is on the guide) if you have any suggestions to improve this guide (content or special interest areas) or stop by the library – we would love to hear from you. If you would like to see a specific guide for a particular topic please let us know.
We encourage you to share this resource with your students, include it on your Learn site and help us promote this Library tool.