Nursing, Paramedic and Allied Health Students! Are you doing your clinical study and need drug information? Are you doing dosage calculation or studying pharmacology? This is the guide for you.
Find here books (and ebooks) on these topics as well as shortcuts to instructions for the best databases in our collection to get the information you need.
Find the DRUG INFORMATION FOR NURSES guide here:
- Go to library.rrc.ca
- Click on “Your GUIDE is ready“
- Select the subject box – the DRUG INFORMATION FOR NURSES, PARAMEDICS AND ALLIED HEALTH STUDENTS guide is in the Nursing, Allied Health & Life Sciences section – to see all the guides on this subject
- Click the desired guide and you have a great starting point.
Other guides you may find interesting:
- Nursing (rrclibrary.libguides.com/nursing)
- Paramedicine & Primary Care Paramedic Guide (rrclibrary.libguides.com/paramedicine)
- Indigenous Health & Well-Being (rrclibrary.libguides.com/IndigenousHealth)
What is a Guide?
Guides are curated web pages created by our library staff. Many people who are starting to explore a topic aren’t sure where to start – there are so many options and it can be overwhelming.
Guides are a starting spot for students looking for more information on a particular topic in the collection. A guide will typically include featured books and journals (both print and electronic), databases, Videos (DVDs and streaming) and websites. They may also include specialized information specific to the topic (i.e. WHIMIS or resources specific to an assignment).
Do not hesitate to contact guide owners (information is on the guide) if you have any suggestions to improve this guide (content or special interest areas) or stop by the library – we would love to hear from you. If you would like to see a specific guide for a particular topic please let us know.
We encourage you to share this resource with your students, include it on your Learn site and help us promote this Library tool.