Do you want to know if the RRC Library has access to a certain journal? Start with the Library’s Full Text Finder!
Just type in the title of a journal and Full Text Finder will tell you if the Library has the journal and where you can find it. The Library is continually adding new journals to our collection and Full Text Finder is the one place you can look to check all our journals.
Searching with Full Text Finder
Want to learn how to search in Full Text Finder? Let’s search for the June 2014 issue of the journal Early Human Development to see if we can access the full text of an article.
- Start at the Library Home page.
- Click on Find a Journal by Title (Full Text Finder) link. (Log in using your RRC username and password.)
- Type the journal title in the Search Box and click on Search.
- Click on the plus sign under the title Early Human Development. This journal is available in ScienceDirect College Edition – Health & Life Sciences Journal Collection – 01/30/1995 to present.
- Click on the ScienceDirect link and you will be taken directly to the online journal.
- Search the Open Access Articles to locate the June 2014 issue and click on it to find the article you want.
Stop by the Library for a demonstration or to ask questions.