Ricki’s Home Office Graphic Designer – Digital
Ricki’s…Fashion That Works!
Established in 1939, with more than 130 locations across Canada, Ricki’s is the destination for fashionable and versatile workwear. Ricki’s caters to the younger working woman whose lifestyle demands versatility in her wardrobe and who desires a fun, easy to shop environment. She expects put together looks which translate fashion trends in ways that are current and appropriate for her lifestyle. We carry everything from suiting options to great mix and match pieces, jeans, tees, and more. And by offering great fashion in sizes 0-18 and pants in multiple lengths, we’re sure to find your perfect fit!
Prefer to shop online? Our online store offers specialty lines like our long 34″and extra long 36″ inseam pants, as well as the hottest trends in casual wear and web exclusives!
Passion – believes in our brand, loves fashion
Drive Results– deliver results through motivation, inspiration and accountability
Personal Leadership – trust, integrity, respect, fosters collaboration, initiative
End Poverty in Women – believe in the power of women, community involvement
The Career Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer – Digital to join Ricki’s Home Office located in Winnipeg.
GREAT DESIGN / INFLUENCE:
- Create compelling and effective digital marketing collateral that reflects current brand guidelines (may include website creative assets, social media graphics, email creative, etc.).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop seasonal, monthly, and weekly goals and priorities.
- Manage design projects from inception to completion.
- Partner effectively with all team members, in house partners/stakeholders, and vendors.
- Actively participate in cross-functional meetings.
- Work in an organized manner – using and maintaining supplied tools and archiving work appropriately.
- Other duties as required.
GREAT BUSINESS / RESULTS ORIENTED:
- Produce high quality work under tight timelines, while maintaining a consistent on-brand look and feel.
- Able to balance design aesthetic with achieving business results.
- Takes initiative, works with a sense of urgency, agile and adaptable. Resourceful.
- Detail oriented and skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking constantly looking for ways to do more and better work.
- Both Strategic and Tactical, short and long term (thinks and does).
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
GREAT PEOPLE / TEAMWORK:
- Champions belief that “none of us is as good as all of us” and consistently lives our values.
- Committed to the best outcome by bringing out the best in self and others, in part by recognizing achievements and valuing differences and feedback (giving and receiving).
- Initiates personal development and supports team development in the work.
- Fosters the culture of teamwork thru ownership and accountability.
- Diploma in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in graphic design – including web, social, and email
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets – all in a Mac environment
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud, SQL, After Effects not required but would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – a collaborative team player, processes suggestions and corrections positively, shares and receives feedback professionally
- Strong organizational skills – able to balance competing priorities and shift between projects seamlessly, meets project deadlines with minimal supervision
- Curious and self-motivated – a resourceful problem solver, interested in fashion, current trends/techniques in graphic design, and the future of digital marketing
- Keen eye for detail – proofreading layouts, retouching photos, ensuring all required elements are included
Please include work samples – or a link to your online portfolio – with your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ricki’s is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
To Apply: https://rickis.careerplug.com/jobs/1058742/apps/new