Graphic Designer – Full Time
- To provide the sales associates, on a user pay basis, with results oriented advertising designed to meet their client’s objectives and help promote themselves in the competitive real estate industry.
- To use the marketing media currently available, by offering quality marketing solutions in a timely manner.
- Create multiple types of marketing print materials for our agents, such as: property information brochures, direct mail advertising campaigns, business cards, and create branding for individual agents.
- Create multiple types of digital marketing campaigns, such as: social media ads for our agents, property websites, etc.
- Create marketing materials for our office, including our monthly Commercial Sales Report, and promotional materials for recruiting purposes, and materials that our agents can use.
- Our office includes it’s own print shop with a press printer, so you would also be responsible for printing all materials and shipping orders to Canada Post.
- Be responsible for communicating effectively one-on-one with our sales associates.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
- Have a diploma or degree in Graphic Design/Digital Media Design.
- Comfortable and efficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Products including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- 1-2 years experience is preferred.
Please email portfolios (PDF, or website link) and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org