BioTalent Student Work Placement Program with Medicure
Junior Digital Media Designer Co-Op Studentship
The Junior Digital Media Designer co-op position is responsible for the creation of both marketing assets and content created to support Medicure’s product portfolio and other marketing goals. This candidate will work closely with our Design Team and Medical Marketing Projects Manager to improve our users experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. This co-op placement will be full-time up to a maximum of 16 weeks.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in design through website design, media assets, video and photo form
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support creation of new content
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form
- Willingness to learn and work as a team
- Experience in website design and video editing experience is preferred.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite. Experience Adobe Premiere Pro and in Adobe After Effects a major plus. Knowledge of motion graphics preferred.
- Applicants must be a current full-time or part-time student registered in a post-secondary program in Canada
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
- Successful enrolment into the Student Work Placement Program with BioTalent Canada (successful candidates will be guided through this process once selected)
- Applicants must consent to release co-op employment information to BioTalent Canada and the Government of Canada periodically during the placement and after the end of the placement.
If you are interested in the position, please provide your resume and your portfolio to Rina Donnelly (email@example.com).