Vita Health Fresh Market is currently looking for a Full-Time Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the implementation of the Vita Health Fresh Market branding and design. She/he will design all in-store signage and advertising for various types of print and digital media. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Create consistent in-store signage, with direction from the Marketing Manager.
- Produce consistent social media posts for different contests, memes and misc. graphics, in keeping with Vita Health’s mission and marketing plan.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to produce new internal/external promotions, communications, and marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, presentations, videos, etc.) consistent with Vita Health’s branding.
- Attend events (as required) to assist with running event, as well as to cover activities and campaigns from a social media perspective.
- Design monthly flyer, print and digital ads using information from Marketing Coordinator including ad copy, product images, end branding elements.
- Create videos and ads to be featured on in-store TV screens.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Industry experience is an asset.
- Strong production design mindset.
- Detailed oriented, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management and creative design.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, MailChimp/CRM, WordPress applications an asset.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong collaboration and team-work skills.
- Experience in a retail environment will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.