CTTAM’s Young Leaders Committee has developed a mentorship program. This program will help facilitate the progression from post-secondary education into the engineering technology industry by mentoring students and new graduates in career development and opportunities available post-graduation.
For more information regarding the mentorship program, please click here. If you are interested in becoming a Mentor for the upcoming term (December 2016 to April 2017), click here for the Mentor application. Please note that the deadline for applications is Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
This is a great opportunity to help CTTAM’s young professionals.
Mentor applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be a certified member in good standing with CTTAM (C.E.T., A.Sc.T., or C.Tech.)
• Must have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the engineering technology industry
The role and responsibilities of a Mentor includes, but are not limited to:
1. Willingly and openly communicate and provide honest and constructive feedback to their Mentee(s) and to CTTAM Mentorship Program organizers
2. Encourage and guide their Mentee(s) to recognize, develop, and achieve their career goals
3. Advise their Mentee(s) regarding career paths and technical development opportunities within the engineering technology industry.
The success of the Mentorship Program is contingent on active involvement, and we hope that you consider participating.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at YLC@cttam.com.
Michael Turko, C.E.T. & Michelle Amigo, C.E.T.
Young Leaders Committee