Microsoft Office 365 Installation
All Red River College students have access to Office 365 and can choose to access them online or download the applications to their computer.
The Microsoft suite of products includes: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and OneNote.
How to Install Office 365
- Go to www.rrc.ca and select LOG IN in the top right corner of the webpage (red circle in image below).
- At the Login to HUB page enter your college username or email address and select: Next.
Note: Your username is the first part of your email address: email@example.com.
- At the Red River College Sign in page enter your college email address and password and select: Sign In.
- On the Red River College HUB page, under Applications select: Office 365.
- From the Microsoft landing page click on the Install Office drop down on the right side of the webpage, then choose the Office 365 apps and follow the Just a few more steps…instructions to complete the Office installation.
– Do you want to allow downloads on “office.com”? select: Allow.
How to Use Office 365 Online
- From the Microsoft Office 365 landing page click on any of the application icons to create a document. Documents created with Office 365 online are saved to your OneDrive storage and can also be downloaded to your laptop.
For more information about Office 365 and OneDrive storage visit Information Technology Solutions’ Help Resources section.