Creative Arts Equipment Resource Room
The Equipment Resource room is located in WB17 and is available for use for all students of Creative Arts, limited based on program. For more information email Lora Van Loewen at email@example.com, or visit during available hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Friday: 7:30AM – 4:30PM
Closed 12PM – 1PM for lunch
Borrowing College Equipment
- Students are permitted to borrow equipment from the college for course-related work only as approved by their instructors. The limits to what you may borrow will be detailed by your instructors as well.
- Students may not take equipment outside the province without written permission.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check and inventory all equipment when it is picked up. The student will be held responsible for any missing or damaged equipment upon its return. The student’s signature is required each time equipment is signed out, and only in person equipment pickups are permitted. Students may not loan equipment they sign out to others.
- All equipment must be returned in good working order by the required deadline. Problems, equipment failure or damage to the equipment must be reported to staff upon return of the equipment.
- Failure to pick up booked equipment or return borrowed equipment by the required deadlines will result in fines being assessed. All borrowing privileges will be suspended until the fines are paid in full. A student who repeatedly ignores deadlines will lose all borrowing privileges.
- If equipment is lost or damaged, the student will be invoiced for the actual cost of repair or replacement. All borrowing privileges will be suspended until the account is settled.
- Transcripts and diplomas will be withheld from students who have outstanding accounts or fines pending settlement of accounts. Students may also be restricted from registering for the next school semester or graduating if there are any unresolved matters.
- Failure to observe all equipment rules and regulations (listed here or in instruction provided during the semester) may result in the student losing all borrowing privileges.