The Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Management and Architectural Technology programs at Red River College Polytechnic have over 350 student participants for the 2024 co-op work term.
These students will be applying for their co-op work term experiences within our industry over the next six months. Below is pertinent information regarding the Work-Integrated Learning Co-op Program
- Architectural/Engineering Technology
- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Geomatics Technology
- Municipal Engineering Technology
- Structural Engineering Technology
All Civil and Construction Management students must successfully complete a six-month co-op work term between each academic year, and are available to participate (work) from the beginning of May until the end of October, annually. All students in the Architectural Technology program must complete one four-month co-op work term between May and August.
Employers should start posting their co-op jobs on Career Bridge closer to January. We will be setting up employer information sessions, both virtually and in-person in the New Year, so please reach out for more information.
Co-op work term dates for 2024
- Civil Co-op: April 29 to Oct. 18, 2024
- Construction Management Co-op: April 29 to Oct. 11, 2024
- Architectural Technology Co-op: April 29 to Aug. 23, 2024