WebEx is a fully featured collaboration, video conferencing, and synchronous online course software.
Before starting a WebEx session, be sure to follow the requirements below.
- A good quality webcam. For meetings between staff, a laptop webcam will be fine but not ideal.
- A good quality headset that includes headphones and a microphone.
- A decent internet connection. At least a 3G (2Mbps+) internet connection is required. The college network is ideal.
- A quiet, well-lit room.
- Log in to WebEx. To log in, go to http://redrivercollege.webex.com and click Log In in the top right corner. Log in using your RRC email address and password.
- Download the WebEx Desktop Client. Run the client to ensure that it works smoothly.
Download the WebEx Desktop client for Windows.
Download the WebEx Desktop Client for Mac
- For more information on how to use WebEx, visit the ITS website.