Learning Technologies Training
LEARN Self-Directed Training Course
This self-directed course teaches you everything you need to know about LEARN as an instructor. Learn about LEARN at your own pace and when its convenient for you.
Learning Technologies Webinars
These training sessions will be held online via Webex. Register for the training using the links below and you will be emailed a link to join the webinar.
- Developing a course with the FODM course introductory package – Technical Training – June 8, 2021
- LEARN Training – Intro to LEARN pt. 1 – June 9, 2021
- LEARN Training – Intro to LEARN pt. 2 – June 11, 2021
- LEARN Training – Organizing Manage Files area in your course – June 15, 2021
- LEARN Training – Accessible documents: best practices and resources – June 17, 2021
- WebEx classroom: Getting Started (beginners) – June 23, 2021
- WebEx classroom: Interact and Engage (intermediate – advanced users) – June 24, 2021
If you would like to organize departmental training or request a specific training session, please contact LEARN support at firstname.lastname@example.org.