Learning Technologies Training
LEARN Self-Directed Training Course
This self-directed course teaches you everything you need to know about LEARN as an instructor. Learn about LEARN at your own pace and when its convenient for you.
Learning Technologies Webinars
These training sessions will be held online. Register for the training using the links below and you will be emailed a link to join the webinar.
- Slido – Integration in LEARN – January 25
- LEARN – Gradebook – January 27
- LEARN – Dropbox Tool Training – February 1
- LEARN – Gradebook Tool Training – February 2
- LEARN – Groups tool in LEARN – February 8
- LEARN – How to Grade and Publish Assignments/Quizzes Manually – February 15
- LEARN – Developing a Master in Learn – February 17
- Webex – Scheduling, Settings, and Managing Recordings – February 22
- LEARN – Gradebook Tool Training – February 23
LEARN – FODM Course Introduction Template – Technical Training
LEARN – Discussion Tool overview
LEARN Training – Groups Tool
LEARN – Creating and Assessing Group Discussions
LEARN – Rubric Training
LEARN Training – Final Adjusted Grade for HUB Gradebook Export
If you would like to organize departmental training or request a specific training session, please contact LEARN support at email@example.com.