LEARN Support for Students
Checklist and Quick Start Guide
RRC Student Term Start Checklist: Use this printable checklist to help ensure you are ready to user LEARN for the start of the term.
LEARN Quick Start Guide is a downloadable and printable PDF that will be a helpful guide to getting started in LEARN.
Logging Into LEARN
Login to LEARN from HUB
Logging in from https://hub.rrc.ca will gain you access to HUB, your primary point of access for most of your online Red River College experience. You will be able to access your LEARN courses, student email, Webadvisor, and many other important resources from HUB.
Watch the video below for a step-by-step guide to logging into LEARN.
I Can’t Login/Forgot My Password
You can reset your password for HUB/LEARN by going to https://hub.rrc.ca/HUB/UnknownAccount.aspx
In order to perform the reset (and to provide you with your account information) you will need to tell us about yourself to verify your identity.
If the automatic password reset doesn’t work, you can still get a password reset performed manually by contacting a Student Service Centre.
- Setting Up your Profile in LEARN
- Account Settings
- Set Up Course Notifications
- How to Access Your Course
- Using Dropbox to Submit Assignments
- Submit video assignments using ShareStream in LEARN
- Quizzes – Upload a File or Recording Audio
- The Respondus LockDown Browser
- Accessibility Account Settings in LEARN
- Course Content
- Registering your i>Clicker in LEARN
To contact LEARN Support directly you can email email@example.com.
Please include the following:
- Your full name and student ID
- Your contact information
- A detailed description of the problem and how to replicate the problem
Learn more about LinkedIn Learning and all of the benefits students can look forward to by visiting the RRC LinkedIn Learning landing page.
If you have any questions about this exciting new transition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.