Uploading a File or Recording Audio/Video in a Quiz
In some instances you may have a written response question type that allows you to upload a file and record audio/video into the submission. This is an optional setting on this question type and does require the instructor to have enabled it.
The above image is what a written response question may look like.
- All written response questions will have instructions
- In some cases the instructor will have enabled the HTML text editor which allows for formatting similar to Word. You can click the three dots ‘…’ to expand the options available.
- If enabled the ‘Add a File’ option will be available and allow you to upload a file no larger than 100MB.
- To upload a file you can either click “Upload” or drag and drop the file into the upload area.
- If enabled ‘Record Audio’ will allow you to record up to 1 minute of audio. You can also upload audio files.
- Record Audio” is the default selection
- Clicking “Upload File” will allow you to upload an MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, or M4A audio file.
- Click “New Recording” to record from your computer.
- If enabled ‘Record Video’ will allow you to record up to a 30 minute video. You can also upload video files.
- “Record Webcam Video” is the default selection
- Click “Upload File” to upload a MP4, FLV, F4V, MOV, or WEBM video file.
- Click “New Recording” to record a video from your computer.
- Click “Add” once you have completed recoding or uploading the video.