Upload, store, and share files
Use the Locker tool to upload and store files in LEARN (Brightspace Learning Environment). Locker enables you to upload files from your PC, or to create new HTML files.
Your personal locker area is not course-specific. You can access the locker from anywhere in LEARN and store all of your files together.
Group lockers are restricted locker areas where members of a group can share files. Any group member can modify files posted in group locker areas.
Group lockers have the same options as regular lockers with the following exceptions:
- The option to make locker files public in not available.
- There is an option to Email Group Members.
- There is a Modified By column that shows the last person to work on a file.
Find other learner’s shared locker files
- On the navbar of a course, click Classlist.
- From the context menu of the user whose shared locker files you want to view, click View shared locker files.
- Click the file name you want to open, or specify a file type in the Files of Type drop-down list.
Tagged in: LEARN, How to Videos
Description: The Locker is an electronic storage area for you to store files. You can upload and download files from your home computer and use them in Learn or transfer them from one computer to another. Only the owner of the locker can view its contents. Shared lockers can be set up for group assignments.