Recreation and Wellness
RRC Polytech provides a variety of recreational and wellness activities, including:
- Bike Share Program: Head down to the North Gym to take a bike for ride.
- 12 Week Wellness Program: This 12-week individual wellness program has been developed to help you get active and lead a healthier life.
- Virtual Thrive Activity Series: Two weekly yoga classes, monthly paint nights and cooking classes are offered free of charge to all students and staff. Registration links and details can be found in each week’s Staff and Student News emails and on the blog.
- Walk/Run Routes (NDC): At the Notre Dame Campus there are pleasant routes through Brookside Cemetery or indoors through the Mall Level.
- Walk/Run Routes (EDC): The Exchange District Biz has laid out some walking routes.