There are three main steps to using WebEx:
- Login to WebEx and claim your account
- Schedule a WebEx Meeting
- Join/Run a WebEx Meeting
- Access and Share WebEx Recordings
- Login to WebEx by going to https://redrivercollege.webex.com or click the WebEx link in HUB and use your College email and password.
- Download the WebEx Meetings Desktop Application.
- Ensure you have a headset or headphones, webcam, and a quiet space with a good internet connection.
Important: Using WebEx without a pair of headphones will cause feedback.
- Schedule a meeting and copy the meeting link.
- Email the meeting link via LEARN or Outlook.
- Start the WebEx meeting from the WebEx Meetings Desktop application.
- Webex has a number of support resources available:
Webex Knowledge Base: https://kb.webex.com
Submit Support Case: https://support.webex.com/support/manage-ticket.htmlContact Support
(Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Phone: U.S. and Canada Toll-Free 1-866-229-3239
- For more information on using WebEx go to the Using WebEx LinkedIn Learning Course