Creating a Reflection
- Access your ePortfolio
- Click “My Items”
- Click Add (1) and then Reflections (2)
- Create a Title (1), the Reflection its self (2), any Tags you want to be associated (3), and then click “Save and Close” (4)
- Once done your Reflection can be treated as any other Artifact within your ePortfolio
Reflecting on Course Content
- Access the course content you would like to reflect on within LEARN
- Scroll to the bottom of the page of content and click “Reflect in ePortfolio”
- You will receive the same Reflection screen as above, but Tags related to the course content will be automatically applied. You can remove unwanted tags by clicking the “x” at the end of the tag name.
- Fill in the Title, any Tags you would like to include, the Reflection, and click “Add”.
- You can now view your reflection in ePortfolio (1), or click “Close” (2) to return to your course content.