Staff password help resources
To change your password at any time, or after you receive notification of an expiring password, refer to the Change your password section.
If you have forgotten your password or are claiming your account for the first time—do NOT submit a Case Log—refer to the Claim your account / Forgot your password section for instructions.
Change your password
- If you are already logged on to HUB, refer to Step 1.
- If you are on the HUB log on page, refer to Step 3.
- Click the User icon in the top right‑hand corner, and in the drop‑down menu, select Change password to navigate to the Change your password page.
- Refer to Step 5.
- On the HUB log on page, click the Change your password link to navigate to the Change your password page.
- On the Change your password log on page, enter your College user name and current password, and then click Continue.
- On the Change your password page, click the Show/Hide password policy link to review the password policy requirements, record your College‑issued user name, enter your new password, confirm your new password, and then click Change my password.
Claim your account / Forgot your password
- On the HUB log on page, click the Claim your account / Forgot your password link to navigate to the Claim your account / Forgot your password page.
- Enter ONE of the three available options so the College can verify your identity, enter your date of birth, and then click Continue.
- Record your College‑issued user name, enter your new password, confirm your new password, and then click Change my password
NOTE: If you are confident that you have entered the correct information in Step 2 and are unable to complete the process, you can contact IT Solutions at email@example.com for assistance. Please email IT Solutions only when all other methods of accessing your account have been unsuccessful and provide as much detailed information about yourself and your account as possible.
- Confirm that your email on file is correct (if it is not, click the manual instructions link), and then click Continue.
- Locate your temporary reset code from the email address identified in Step 4, enter the code into the Reset Code field, click Continue, and when the Change your password page opens, you can reset your password as described in Step 5 of the Change your password section.
IMPORTANT: Your temporary reset code is valid for only one hour. If you do not use your reset code before it expires, refer to Step 1 to receive a new code.
Creating a strong password
Troubleshooting staff password concerns
If you have recently changed your password and are not sure why your account is locked, please see the Unlock your College account webpage for additional information.