Change your password
To change your password at any time, or after you receive notification of an expiring password, follow these steps:
- If you are already logged on to HUB, refer to Step 1.
- If you are on the HUB log on page, refer to Step 3.
- Click the User icon in the top right‑hand corner, and in the drop‑down menu, select Change password to navigate to the Change your password page.
- Refer to Step 5.
- On the HUB log on page, click the Change your password link to navigate to the Change your password page.
- On the Change your password page, enter your College user name and current password, and then click Continue.
- On the Change your password page, click the Show/Hide password policy link to review the password policy requirements. Please make note of your user name, then enter your new password, then enter the new password again to confirm it, and then click Change my password.
Retrieving or claiming your account
If you have forgotten your password or are claiming your account for the first time—do NOT submit a Case Log—you can retrieve your account information using the following steps:
- On the HUB log on page, click the Retrieve or claim your account link to navigate to the Retrieve or claim your account page.
- Enter one of the three options to help us identify you, enter your date of birth, and then click Continue.
- Please make note of your user name, then enter your new password, then enter the new password again to confirm it, and then click Change my password.
NOTE: If you are confident that you have entered the correct information in Step 2 and still cannot retrieve or claim your account, you can contact IT Solutions at its‑email@example.com for assistance. Please email IT Solutions only when all other methods of accessing your account have been unsuccessful, and provide as much detailed information about yourself and your account as possible.
- Confirm that your email on file is correct (if it is not, click the manual instructions link), and then click Continue.
- Retrieve your temporary reset code from the email address identified in Step 3, enter the code into the Reset Code field, click Continue, and when the Change your password page opens, you can reset your password as described in Step 5.
IMPORTANT: Your temporary reset code is valid for only one hour. If you do not use your reset code before it expires, refer to Step 1 to receive a new code.
Creating a strong password
Troubleshooting staff password concerns
If you have recently changed your password and are not sure why your account is locked, please refer to the Unlock your College account webpage for additional information.