Global Cuisine Lab will be serving an Italian themed menu this week, with limited menu on Monday and full menu Tuesday through Thursday.
Buffet and Charcuterie Lab will not be hosting a buffet this week. The next buffet will be on Friday, April 1, 2016.
Garde Manger Lab will provide the following items to the Culinary Exchange this week:
Tuesday and Wednesday
- Greek Pasta Salad – $3.50
- Garden Coleslaw – $3.50
- Potato Salad – $3.50
Tuesday through Thursday
- Caesar salad with Bacon – $5.95
- Mixed Greens & Smoked Gouda Garden Salad with Emulsified French Dressing – $5.95
- Butter lettuce and Spinach Salad with Fresh Fruit and Raspberry Vinaigrette – $5.95
- Greek salad with Toasted Pita – $5.95
Minimal amount of fresh fruit with raspberry yogurt during the week Tuesday through Thursday.
The Baking Labs will provide the following items, usually delivered after 1:00pm:
- Strawberry gelatin cheesecake
- Baked cheesecake
- Assorted individual desserts
- Blanc mange
- Creme caramel
- Panna Cotta with Brownie Base
Wednesday and Thursday a variety of Easter products will be available, including Decorated Sugar Cookie Bird Houses, Chocolate Easter Eggs, Truffles, and Molded Easter Chocolates.
The Culinary Exchange will be closed on Friday, March 24, 2016 for Good Friday, and on Monday, March 25 for Easter Monday.