Canada-Manitoba Job Grant for Employers
Up to $10,000 Per Employee is Available
- Purpose: Help Manitoba employers develop the skills of their new and existing workers to meet the requirements of their present job, or to move into a better job
- Amount: Up to $10,000 for each new or existing employee
- Intake dates: May 3, 2021 and August 30, 2021
- Additional considerations: Training related to COVID-19 is also eligible for funding
Your Trusted Training Partner
Red River College provides leading-edge training customized to meet your needs. In addition, hundreds of courses are available right now to upskill and reskill your workforce, including new workers.
Our unique advantage as a trusted training provider in Manitoba is that we work with you to clearly define your training requirements and customize solutions to fit your specific needs. We also provide instructors that have both academic and industry credentials, supplying your staff with immediately applicable, industry-specific skills.
Our process involves four phases for completion:
- Assessment – we will work with you to clearly define your specific training requirements
- Design – we have instructional designers and subject-matter experts design your customized training solutions
- Delivery – our subject-matter expert will deliver your training online, at your facility, in one of our mobile training labs, or at one of our campuses (when permitted)
- Evaluation – we frequently ask for feedback from you and your employees both during and after the training so that we can make adjustments to ensure subsequent deliveries of your training build on the quality of the initial training
Featured Training: Micro-Credentials
Micro-credentials are shareable endorsements of knowledge, skills or competencies gained through the completion of a course or module or demonstration of understanding.
They are also known as digital badges, micro-certifications or mini-degrees, and allow employers to see immediate qualifications for the specific skills that they are seeking.
Due to their flexibility, they provide quick training that meets the needs of industry.
Custom and contract training is available to you from Winnipeg, Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River, Portage la Prairie, Steinbach, Winkler and all of Manitoba through our off-site, on-site and online training.
1. Review the Application
Review the Canada-Manitoba Job Grant application and note that you will be asked for the name of a training organization.
2. Contact Red River College
Contact us to discuss your immediate and long-term training needs by calling 204.632.2452 or completing the form below.
3. Apply for the Grant
Apply for the grant as soon as possible (since applications will be funded in the order they are received) in order to receive up to $10,000 of government funding for each employee.
For more information about the Canada-Manitoba Job Grant, visit the Government of Manitoba website.