Applied Research & Innovation Day
Please note: this year’s Applied Research & Innovation Day is postponed until further notice.
You are invited to join industry leaders, students, instructors and researchers for our fourth-annual Applied Research & Innovation Day to celebrate student applied research and our research partnerships at Red River College (RRC).
Previous ARI Days were hugely successful, drawing participants from industry, government, the College itself and our broader community.
We will once again be showcasing some of the best applied research projects taking place at RRC. Students will have a chance to display research, meet potential employers, and win prizes.
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Venue: RRC’s Notre Dame Campus – Skilled Trades and Technology Centre (Building T – See Map)
Why You Should Attend
- Connect with fellow business leaders, as well as sector supporters and federal research funders
- Prospect some of RRC’s best and brightest students
- Learn how RRC can be your partner in research and innovation!
- Selected student groups will have a chance to display research, meet employers, and win cash prizes
- Support fellow students presenting in the Student Research Showcase
- Connect with innovation-minded businesses, academic research leaders, and potential employees
- Learn how RRC is a growing player in Manitoba’s innovation ecosystem
- Enjoy the Student Research Showcase