What you will learn:
- Differences between residential and commercial tests
- Building science and driving forces of air leakage
- Testing standards and code requirements
- Test considerations and planning
- Required materials and equipment
- First-hand experience with setup and use of blower door equipment
- Trouble-shooting common problems encountered during testing
This workshop concludes with a full live test at the Centre for Applied Research in Sustainable Infrastructure (CARSI) at Red River College, which will incorporate diagnostic tools and data analysis.
Each session will be limited to 12 participants.
Course date and cost
Dates: October 16-18, 2019
Times: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (will end at 2 p.m. on the last day to allow time for travel)
Cost: $1,495 + GST (includes parking, lunch and morning coffee)
Location: Red River College, 2055 Notre Dame Ave., Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
To register, call or email:
204.632.2036 | email@example.com
Learn from instructors whose experience ranges from applied research-related to energy efficiency, field observation, commercial and residential airtightness testing, commissioning, education, training and more.
Additional course information:
204.631.3325 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Other course offerings can be found at rrc.ca/techsolutions