The Canadian En[tour]preneur Experience is an exciting new initiative for young Canadians, aged 18 to 24, with an interest in entrepreneurship and tourism.
Young Canadians from across the country are encouraged to apply to join the initiative in Ottawa from August 13 to 15, 2017, to share ideas on tourism and learn about entrepreneurship in the sector, as well as network and engage with tourism operators and industry partners.
Applicants must be:
- 18 to 24 years old;
- interested in tourism and entrepreneurship;
- thinking about starting a tourism business;
- passionate about travel, especially within Canada; and
- interested in sharing input on how to make tourism experiences great for millennials.
Selected participants will:
- travel to Ottawa to meet tourism operators and youth from across Canada;
- mingle with representatives from the top five tourism-related service sectors—accommodations, food and beverage, recreation and entertainment, transportation, and travel services;
- find out how entrepreneurs are promoting their business ventures and experiences; and
- learn more about entrepreneurial opportunities in tourism.
This is a great opportunity to learn from some of Canada’s most creative tourism movers and shakers.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
Interested young Canadians should visit Canada.ca/Tourism to apply. The deadline is Friday, June 30 at 5:00 p.m. (ET).