You are invited to an Open House at Red River College’s Building Envelope Technology Access Centre (BETAC), to be held on:
- Date: Wed., Sept. 28, 2016
- Time: 2:30-4-30pm
- Location: Centre for Applied Research in Sustainable Infrastructure (CARSI), 2055 Notre Dame Ave.
BETAC was developed to help the province’s building industry address the challenges in designing and constructing a durable, energy-efficient building envelope in Manitoba’s unique climate. Its purpose is to support the needs of those involved in the design, construction, renovation, commissioning and maintenance of a building envelope.
We’ll be providing demonstrations of our testing capabilities within both the CARSI facility and our mobile equipment for on-site field tests, including:
- Recently commissioned air/water/structural test chamber
- Dual environmental chambers
- Large building blower door equipment
- Other building envelope diagnostic tools
BETAC staff will be available to answer any question and to discuss how they may be able to help you and your organization.
Refreshments will be served; please RSVP to Katrina Florendo at email@example.com or 204-632-2195.
* Please note if you are a BEMM (Building Energy Management Manitoba) member, BEMM will be holding a separate luncheon event in conjunction with BETAC one day earlier on Sept. 27, 2016. For more information, please visit bemm.ca/luncheons.