Do not come to WINNISPEED June 10-11 if you:
- are happy to let your competitors deliver faster by adopting Agile and Scrum
- do no need to adapt to changing market conditions
- do not need to be innovative
- do not need to stay competitive
Do come to WINNISPEED June 10-11 if you:
- want to supercharge innovation in your organization
- are ready to experience Extreme Manufacturing, Lean, Agile, and Scrum first hand
- want a low-cost, high-value Agile and Scrum learning opportunity
- are a technical professional, team leader, manager, executive, or organizational change leader
- are an Agile practitioner at any level of experience, including exploring Agile for the first time
- would like to meet and work with Joe Justice of Team WIKISPEED
- would love to learn by building a 100 mpg car in a single day
- like the idea of rapidly solving problems for social good
Joe Justice, founder of WIKISPEED, delivers ultra-efficient automobiles and social good projects and 60 times the rate of traditional businesses. Joe will be in Winnipeg for two days only. This is the first ever build of a Team WIKISPEED car in Canada.
- June 10 and 11 will be hands-on Extreme Manufacturing, Lean, Agile, and Scrum.Joe Justice will demonstrate these agile methodologies by leading two separate groups through the building of a 100 mpg Team WIKISPEED car. This is the first ever Team WIKISPEED build in Canada! Do not miss being one of the few able to participate.
For more info, head to the WINNISPEED.ca blog.