Why Red River College?
With more than 200 full- and part-time degree, diploma and certificate options, plus many courses available part-time and online, RRC provides flexible, accessible, quality education designed to help you succeed.
- Hands-on learning
- State-of-the-art technology
- Programs that include work experience
- Small classes, helpful supports
- Shorter programs = fast-track to the workforce
- Our grads get hired
Programs and Admissions Information
Are You Ready to Apply?
How to Apply
Before applying, ensure you have reviewed your program’s admission requirements and confirmed you can meet the requirements and related deadlines.
Check out the New Student Top 10 Checklist!
At Red River College, we take pride in our students’ achievements because you’re the reason we’re here! Get up to speed with RRC’s supports and services by going through our New Student Top 10 Checklist.
- New Student Campus Tours familiarize you to the campus and available services and supports.
- Red River Ready Events help you to transition to College life.
- Information Booths connect with you and answer any of your questions.
- Workshops inform and familiarize you with the tools and technology you’ll use throughout your program! Workshops include:
- Study Smarter, Not Harder,
- Get Started with LEARN,
- New Student Computer Systems and Accounts,
- The Role of the Students’ Association,
- Awards and Financial Aid,
- Stress and Wellness,
- Communication Supports for Students Who Speak English as an Additional Language.
Awards, Scholarships and Bursaries
RRC administers awards, bursaries, and scholarships totalling millions of dollars each year to help students achieve their academic goals.
Review RRC’s Student Handbook
It is important to take the time to review your RRC Student Handbook. The handbook provides important information for you on student life, awards and financial aid, policies and procedures, and the variety of services that are available to you at no additional cost to you.