STRATA Select Voluntary Benefits
Through the Voluntary STRATA Select Program, you are eligible for discounts on a variety of products and services such as:
- Hotel Bookings
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Home Telephone
- Home Security Systems
- Hospital Cash
- Individual Health, Dental and Travel
- Long Distance Savings
- MyCare (Medical Access Plan)
- Personal Safety Monitoring Devices
- Pet Health Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Vehicle Rental Discounts (National / Enterprise)
Log on to your STRATA Select website for more information.
Login: rrc Password: voluntary
Preferred Vision Services (PVS)
Preferred Vision Services is a service provided by Great-West Life. PVS entitles you to a discount on a wide selection of quality eyewear and lens extras including scratch guarding and tints when purchased from a PVS network provider.
You can also obtain a discount on laser eye surgery and even hearing aids!
You can use this discount as often as you like for yourself and for your dependents.
Refer to your group benefits booklet for more information. You can also contact the PVS Information Hotline at 1-800-668-6444 or visit the PVS Web site at www.pvs.ca for information about PVS locations and the program.
Are you missing out on the resources and support your Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) has to offer? RRC’s EFAP through LifeWorks is a resource to help you stay healthy, reduce stress, and be happier at work and at home.
Remember your EFAP User ID and Password:
User ID: rrcefap Password: efap
LifeWorks is available any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone, online and by mobile application.
Your EFAP provides:
- Toll-free access to qualified, professional consultants for confidential, expert help with work, life and everything in between;
- Telephonic, face-to-face or video counseling live via webcam with Master’s level counselors across Canada;
- Customized research to assist you in addressing your particular issues;
- Information about resources and support agencies located in your community; and,
- Access to hundreds of educational materials including articles, booklets, audio recordings/CDs, toolkits and assessments, and more.
NEW! Now you can chat confidentially online with a qualified LifeWorks consultant. You can even access counseling services through the chat feature. You can launch a chat session on the LifeWorks website. A personal account is required to access the chat feature as well as self assessment tools and action plans. Visit www.lifeworks.com and click ‘REGISTER’ at the top right of your screen to register for a personal account. Personal account information and usage is confidential.
ORIENTATION WEBINARS! To provide you with more information on services available, LifeWorks provides 24/7 access to a pre-recorded program orientation webinars, and conducts scheduled live program orientation webinars throughout the year.
To view the pre-recorded program orientation webinar click here.
The next live program orientation webinar will be held on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 1pm EST, to register click here.
Check out these recommended LifeWorks resources:
- Podcast – Quick Stress Reducers
- NEW full-length audio recording/CD – Brief Exercises to Help Reduce Stress
- Seminar – Relax the Body, Calm the Mind