Anyone who needs the permanent, full-time assistance of a mobility aid such as a wheelchair, walker, cane, or crutches is eligible for an accessible parking permit. Temporary permits are also available to allow you to use designated spaces during your recovery period (as certified by your health care professional).
Electronic/Hybrid Vehicles Charging Stations
Notre Dame Campus – We currently have three EV chargers in the East lot (in front of the STTC building) and a large station in North 3 lot (behind building Z) with the capacity to charge four vehicles at once. Monthly permit holders may use any one of these charging stations at no extra cost. Non permit holders are expected to purchase Casual/Daily parking to use the EV chargers.
Exchange District Campus – We do not manage any lots at EDC and do not have EV charging stations available.
Stevenson Aviation Campus – We are currently working to expand our EV charging program to the Stevenson Campus.
Staff Payroll Deduction Program
All eligible full-time NDC and Stevenson staff may enroll in an annual parking permit via bi-weekly Payroll Deduction. If you are going to be on campus full-time, this is an easy way to ensure your parking is always up to date!
Ineligible categories include: contractors (Food Services, Day Care), evening Instructors, and part-time staff who are paid in arrears.
Staff who enroll will automatically be registered for subsequent years. Payroll Deductions will continue until a cancellation request is submitted.
To cancel your Payroll Deduction, contact Parking by email. Parking will work with you directly to refund any full months that have already been paid. Please note that by cancelling your annual permit, you will be subject to a $30.00 cancellation fee.
How To Enroll
Sign up through the online parking portal by choosing an annual permit (Power or Non-Power) and selecting ‘Bi-Weekly Payroll’ as the Payment Method.
- Submit your application between the 1st -15th of the month to be enrolled for the following month
- Example: You applied between October 1st and 15th. You will be enrolled for November deductions (you will still be required to purchase parking for October).
- If you complete the application after the 16th of the month, your request will not be processed until the next enrollment window
- Example: You applied between October 16th and November 15th. You will be enrolled with the November applications for December deductions (you will still be required to purchase parking for October and November).
- Once you are enrolled, Parking will send you a confirmation email that includes the start and end date of the payroll deduction