Red River College uses PaperCut print management software, which allows you to install, access, and use College networked printers on your personal Mac. To install PaperCut on your Mac, followed these instructions:
- On the top menu, click Go.
- In the submenu at the bottom, click Connect to Server.
- Under Server Address enter either smb://ndacprint01/PaperCut Mac Client (for the Notre Dame Campus) or smb://edacprint01/PaperCut Mac Client (for the Exchange District Campus), and then click Connect.
NOTE: This example shows the Exchange District Campus PaperCut Mac Client.
- Click the folder called Version 17.4.4.
- On the top row left-hand side, click the icon called client-local-install.app.
- To install the PCCClient into the Applications folder, click Yes.
- After a few minutes, the Login window will open. Enter your username and password, and then click OK.
- Follow the instructions at Student PaperCut to add credit to your PaperCut account and to view more PaperCut features.
- Follow these instructions to Install a College printer on your Mac.